Dr. Cecilia Nevalga Cardeno-Torres
Dr. Torres has been committed to providing excellent dental services and the highest standard of care to her patients of all ages. She treats her patients like family and can tailor your treatment plan to address your unique cosmetic goals and dental needs.
She always strives to provide personalized, affordable, and effective treatments to each of her patients, using only the most advanced technology and materials in dentistry.
She has Masters of Science, Major in Orthodontics and has been an active member of International Association for Orthodontics.
She conducts training and workshops, to all her dentists and staffs, about effective, efficient and patient-oriented Dental Practice Management that has made MagnifiDENT Inc. the dental clinic of choice of the many.
She has acquired good reputation both to her patients and their multi-national corporate companies having her as their dentist and dental health care provider/partner.
Check out her full profile below.
- Administrative Director of MagnifiDENT Inc
- Dental Practice Management Consultant and Speaker
- Dental Practitioner: General Dentistry, Aesthetic Dentistry, Dental Implant, Endodontics, Orthodontist
- Retainer Company Dentist of the various multi-national company.
- Accredited Dentist of various Health Maintaining Organization (HMO)
- Philippine Dental Association (PDA)
- Laguna Dental Association
- Occupational Dental Association of the Philippines (ODAP)
- International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
- Elementary and High School - Colegio De Sta. Catalina De Sena, 1987.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Centro Escolar University Manila, 1993. PRC registration no. 0033851.
- Post- Graduate Training in Orthodontics -Preceptorship under Dr. Jaime Centeno, December 1996
- Advanced Orthodontics; Postgraduate Basic and Advanced Intensive Course on Biomechanics in Orthodontics, Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, Straightwire Mechanotherapy and Basic TMJ Course – Preceptorship under Dr. Maridin Munda Lacson, October 2004
- Academy for Advanced Dental Studies; Advanced Course on Orofacial pain & TMD – Preceptorship under Dr. Federico M. Nadela, Jr., September 2006
- Basic Training Course in Occupational Dental Health. College of Public Health University of the Philippine Manila, December 2006
- Comprehensive Course on STRAUMANN Dental Implant System under Dr. Cristian Anthony M. Ermita- PROS APAC Orthodental Corporation, 2007
- Comprehensive Course on BICON Dental Implant System under Dr. Cynthia Aguilar-Meimban- PROS APAC Orthodental Corporation,2007
- Master of Science in Dentistry, Major in Orthodontics, Centro Escolar University Manila, March 2012, Excellence in Research
Comprehensive Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry, University of the Philippines Manila, May 2012