About MagnifiDENT Inc.
MagnifiDENT Inc is a corporation that is particularly engaged in the provision of Dental Health Care Service.
Family-owned Corporation. MagnifiDENT Inc is a family-owned corporation. A family firm has special benefits of enduring service from generation to generation and challenges the latest innovation in the field of dentistry.
MagnifiDENT Inc has more than ten Dental Clinics distributed internally among its multinational corporate clients and external within South Luzon Area.
All external dental clinics are open to both private and corporate patients. It has all the top of the line dental equipment and the set up is designed by one of the owners who happen to be a dentist and a Practice Management Dental Consultant. This structure will make certain that it can carry out and perfect its expertise in dentistry.
Main Office. The main office of MagnifiDENT Inc is situated in Calamba City along Parian National Highway.The office has 240 square meter floor area comprising the office of the President, main accounting office, main administration / HR office and Dental Clinic. Dental Clinic has five fully motorize and automatic dental chairs. Each dental chair is equipped with an ultrasonic scaler and laser machine. Sterilization room is also located on the second floor. The reception room can accommodate forty patients and comfortably served by welcome drinks. The clinic can operate a maximum of 150 dental procedures or 300 dental consultations in one whole clinic day. Tooth brushing area, kids play area, and dental supply are also available for them.
Oldest Dental Clinic. The oldest clinic of MagnifiDENT Inc can be found at Sta Rosa City along Balibago National Highway. It is a three-floor building with a total of 180 square meter floor area. The reception room can accommodate fifty patients and comfortably served by welcome drinks. The clinic can operate a maximum of 200 dental procedures or 400 dental consultations in one whole clinic day. Tooth brushing area and dental supply are also available for them. The treatment room is on the second floor of the building with five fully motorized and automatic dental chairs. Each dental chair is equipped with an ultrasonic scaler and laser machine. Sterilization room is also located on the second floor. The third floor is being occupied as the satellite administration and the mechanical room of Magnifident Inc.
The Hidden Message of the MagnifiDENT Inc Logo
How do people perceive the MagnifiDENT Inc Logo?
It has a WALKING MOLAR TOOTH WITH LEFT EYE BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT that implies Dentistry on the go with focus, the THUNDER indicates power, and the name itself MAGNIFIDENT INC signifies marvelous and outstanding.
Let's go for the deeper meaning of its logo:
MagnifiDENT Inc came from two words - Magnificent and Dentistry. Aside from the obvious fact that the company wants to reflect the Magnificent Service of Dentistry, there is one more thing that the people will not notice from the logo. You can see that there are three letters outside the logo. It's MA from MagnifiDENT and C from Inc. When you read these lettters it will give you MAC word. MAC is a more profound word than magnificent. MAC means a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric or for MagnifiDENT Inc projection - it is a company that is soft yet can withstand storm. It is a stable and enduring company.
One more thing :
MagnifiDENT Inc has TWO PRINCIPAL OWNER - Manuel And Cecilia.
MagnifiDENT Inc. is committed to providing excellence in clinical care and education. Our mission as described below is accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated and competent staff.
- The provision of dental care for eligible cardholders and patients-at-large.
- The provision of medically adjunctive dental care.
- The maintenance of skill and competence of staff through continuing education.
- Accountability of leadership and attention to administrative responsibilities.
- The provision of care in an efficient and cost-effective manner without sacrificing excellence.
MagnifiDENT Inc. will accomplish the following:
- Provide an integral part of the patient's total health care.
- Provide appropriate and quality care.
- Provide a caring atmosphere.
- Provide timely and efficient care.
- Function as a team to maximize use of resources.
- Provide holistic care.
- Make health promotions for patients a priority.
MagnifiDENT Inc. embraces "Core Values" for all our employees. We need values in place as the "backbone" for our health care system. The five core values (I.C.A.R.E) are:
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve Veterans and other beneficiaries. Be driven by an earnest belief in MagnifiDENT Inc.'s mission. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly patient-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of patients.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.